Community Treatment and Care (CTAC) Services
We are delighted to welcome new CTACS Treatment Room Nurses to the practice. CTACS is a new way of receiving nursing care whereby some services will be delivered directly by East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership and NHS staff, rather than our own nurses (although you may still be seen at the practice).
- Ear irrigation
- Pre-chemotherapy & Haematology bloods
- Removal of sutures/staples after operations or injuries
- Wound care – including management of leg ulcers or wounds after surgery or injury
- B12 injections
What this means for you?
You will still be able to access services provided by expertly trained nursing staff and we will be kept up to date on your management, and involved in your care, should it be necessary.
You can visit a CTACS near you, whether that is at our practice or the CTACS nearest to where you are going to be during the day.
Where to find us?
The following practices have CTACS bases in their buildings:
- Dunbar Medical Centre (Cromwell Harbour, Lauderdale and Whitesands patients)
- Gullane Medical Practice
- Harbours Medical Practice (Cockenzie and Port Seton patients)
- North Berwick Mecical Practice
- Prestonpans Medical Practice
- Tranent Medical Practice.
There are also CTACS centres at:
- East Lothian Primary Care Centre (which provides the service to patients at Lammermuir, Orchard and Tyne GP practices and East Linton GP practice)
- Musselburgh Primary Care Centre (which provides the service to patients at Inveresk and Riverside GP practices).
Patients supported by any of the bases or centres above are welcome to use another CTACS if this is more convenient for them.
How to make an appointment
Telephone 0300 790 6292 between 08:30 - 16:30, Monday - Friday
Please note: This line can be busy but we are unable to arrange any appointments on your behalf
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.